Sunday, August 1, 2010

i love crackpots

Every now and then, I come across a website that just blows my mind. Yesterday I was treated to a real doozy.

A fella named Marty wrote me a (very long) e-mail to let me know that he can “help people solve ALS.” According to him, you can think year way out of just about any medical condition including; allergies, alzheimers, autism, cancer, diabetes, and hair loss.

That's right, hair loss.

You have to check out this dude's website, www.creatingparadise.net, because it is amazing. This page is particularly helpful If you have ALS.

4 comments:

Joha said...

What the heck were we doing this past year, we should have just been following this guys' "plan." Don't I feel a little silly now...

Greg said...

So my take-aways are that since ALS is based on choices, it's your fault you have it, and you should have avoided all that nerve gas.

colin said...

yep, it's totally my fault. on the plus side, i must be sending my hair follicles some good vibes.

Chris said...

I'll bet this guy can consciously or unconsciously talk or not talk for hours.